Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time to Play Catch Up

I've got some catch up to do today with my photos in the 30 Day Photography Challenge. I was in Jersey for a wedding all weekend and had to finish a freelance job yesterday so I haven't had time to post anything until now.

Day 18 of the challenge was your shoes. I whore these cute things to the wedding that day.


Day 19 was something orange. I don't have much of anything orange and I certainly didn't have much with me while traveling. However, my favorite body mist right now happens to have an orange cap. Lucky me :)


Day 20 was a bokeh.

Day 21 was a faceless self-portrait. Because I spent most of the day with my computer working on a freelance job, I decided to use that as part of my photo.

Finally, today's photo was of hands. Because I was still finishing up this job today, I decided to use my tablet as a prop and show my hand at work. By the way, I absolutely love my tablet!

Finally caught up! This makes me very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment