Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jersey Wedding

So this past weekend we took a ride to Jersey for a friend's wedding. It was nice to get away. It was a gorgeous day and an even more gorgeous wedding. What did I learn this weekend? Well, getting away from Erie and the lake means that the weather pretty much stays the same when the sun goes down. In other words, I don't need to wear jeans and a hoodie after I say goodbye to the sun. Secondly, driving in Jersey is RIDICULOUS! I've never been somewhere that allows no left turns and legally designates U turns. Add that, to the absurd amount of traffic and it was insane. I'm glad I wasn't driving and even more glad that I don't live there.

The ceremony was outside and had some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding. It was soooo good.

Had to get a pic with the happy couple.



We had a blast at the reception. Much love was represented to the fist pump. After all, how can you be in Jersey, near the shore, and not bring out the fist pump?

No comments:

Post a Comment