Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Favorite Things

These are five of my favorite things that I don't think I could go a day or two without now.  I'm sure several people would agree with me on these.

First, is my awesome MacBook.  I definitely couldn't go a day without my computer.  I will love the Apple brand until the day I die, I'm certain of that.

Second, along the same lines, I couldn't do much of my design work without this fantastic piece of technology....the wonderful Wacom Bamboo Tablet.  I love this thing! It makes my life sooooo much easier!






Next, I couldn't go a day without my smartphone.  I'm addicted to my Droid 2.  I love this thing.  I'll admit I was a little hesitant coming into the new age of phones.  I felt that I didn't really need all of the fancy stuff because I had a laptap, but holy crap has this thing been a great addition to my life!

Fourth, I couldn't go through life without taking pictures! The advances in technology have been great.  I love my digital camera! It's a Nikon Coolpix S210.  I would like to update soon, but for now this works for me.
Finally, my last favorite thing right now is the Kindle 3.  I recently purchased this eReader and this is one of the best investments I've made in a while!  I LOVE to read and having the ability to carry multiple books with my at once is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment